- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least three to five year of experience with mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and/or financial planning and analysis
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ERP solutions such as Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with all levels of personnel at corporate and business units
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast pace environment
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions and recommendations
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and grow in a team environment
Nice to Have:
- CPA or CFA, Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- BI software experience with tools such as Hyperion, Power BI, or Adaptive Insights
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability or religion will be considered on an individual basis.
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.
IDG is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.